Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sissy Surprised

My wife was out of town for the weekend, visiting her sister. Even though I was alone, I knew that her rule was, ‘If I’m at home, I’m dressed in girl’s clothing.”

And so I was when there was a knock on the door. Stupidly, I opened it without looking to see who was there. Finding her boss and another of her co-workers at the front door was confusing. Her boss had been over before. Fucking my wife. He knew about me. The other guy, I’d heard of, but as far as I knew, he’d never been over. 

Assuming they stopped by to see my wife, I explained to them that she was out of town. 

Her boss answered, “Yeah. We know. We’re not here to see her,” he explained as they walked right in without being invited.  "We're here to see you sissy!"

He shoved me backwards, making me stumble, falling to my knees.  Before I fully realized what he was doing, he’d stuck his hand down the front of my pants and squeezed my clitty. Hard!

“Bill,” he addressed my wife’s co-worker. “It ain’t much, but she has a little dickie. Here! Check it out,” he said as he pulled it out.  "But she won't be using it tonight."

I knew then that I was in for a long night. I wondered if my wife knew they were here.

1 comment: