Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Fall To Grace - Chapter Four

Grace Andrews is a beautiful, confident, successful woman.  She could have any man she wanted.  She chose Dan Thompson, a successful Washington, D.C. attorney.  This second story of mine, that will be released in installments on Fictionmania, chronicles their relationship as it grows and flourishes, developing into something perhaps neither one could have envisioned the first night they met in a D.C. bar.  I hope readers enjoy my effort.

Much love,


Leeanne

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leeanne,

    Just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE the story! All 4 chapters are great and got me so excited that I probably would have cum in my panties if my sissy clit wasn't locked in chastity :P hehe

    Thanks for such a great contribution!

    ~coco~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read all four parts of the story. Absolutely fabulous. i hope you are not going to make us wait too long for part 5?

    kisses, Sarah Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete