Tuesday, June 26, 2012

How To Train A Sissy

“Fuck Joan! You really did turn your husband into a sissy! I can’t believe how he’s prancing around in that maid’s dress and high heels.”

“Yep! And it didn’t take long either. She’s a natural.”

“And you say I can do the same with my Bob?”

“No sweat. The secret is a CB-6000.”

“CB-6000? What’s that?”

“A chastity cage. Works like a charm. They fall right in line.”

“Wow! But what about, you know, sex?”

“She wasn’t much use there anyway. That’s where Tyrone comes in. And he has a friend - Jermaine - who I understand is hung like a horse.”

“Okay. I’m convinced. When can we start?”

“No time like the present. Call Bob and tell him to come over.”

4 comments:

  1. Mmm...when our Women talk!! :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Leeanne. This picture with your caption is ... wow

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete