Friday, June 29, 2012

The Blind Date




So, my wife is going on a blind date tonight with a friend of her best friend’s boyfriend.  Actually, they’re going on a double date.  My wife has been teasing me about it all day as I helped her get ready.  Now, she is nearly hysterical imagining his reaction when he removes her corset - actually - when I remove her corset for him.  You see.  That’s her plan.  She wants to bring him to our house after they drop off Jill and Bob, and I am to greet them at the front door wearing my pink French maid outfit.  Then, she is going to introduce me to him as her sissy husband.  I am to serve them drinks and then, when she gives the signal, I am to undress her and, then with a bit of flourish, remove her corset and present her to him.  When he sees her huge breasts for the first time, he is going to think he died and went to heaven.  When he gets her in the bedroom and fucks her, he’s going to know it.

3 comments:

  1. From the bottom of my heart, I am very very happy to have found your blog. It seems my soul mate to write situation as I loved that happen with my wife.
    Glad you exist Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God! Claudia, you nearly bring a tear to my eye. I am deeply touched by what you just wrote. Soulmates are found in many ways and places. I hope I continue to touch you. You write such sweet comments. Thank you very much.

      Love,

      Leeanne

      Delete
    2. Did it come to be? What a lucky sissy you are.

      Delete